Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year of The Beard


       In 2011, mustaches reigned supreme. They were featured on everything from lollipops and jewelry to pillows and glassware. The obsession with facial hair continues into the new year. 2012 will be the Year of the Beard. Check out the oh-so-awesome crocheted beard above from The Monkey Cannon on Etsy. I gave this one as a holiday gift, and my husband is truly jealous. Okay, I won't lie. I want one, too! My face gets cold in the winter; maybe I shall be a bearded lady. Along with a variety of manly beards, The Monkey Cannon even crafts beards and bearded hats for the little ones. What little man wouldn't want to be just like Daddy with his own little beard? If you can't grow one, buy one!

Below are more examples of beard art found on Etsy.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment