Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Custom Classic Car & Truck Portraits


I am now offering my photography services for custom classic car and truck portraits. I'll have a new website soon, but for now here's the info:

$150.00

Includes:
  • a minimum of 1 hour of shooting time at the location of your choosing within 25 miles of Mobile, Alabama.
  • 2 shots of you with your car or truck. 
  • 1 8x10 image of your choosing printed on archival paper. Additional prints and/or sizes can be purchased separately.
Details:
  • I will arrive on location approximately 30 minutes early to set up my equipment and discuss any further details with you.
  • Within 2 weeks of your photoshoot, I will email you a link and password to view 10 to 15 carefully edited images in a private online gallery. 
Extras:
  • $100 for each additional car or truck.
  • $10 for each additional person and/or pose.
  • $0.50/mile one-way for locations outside of the 25 mile radius of Mobile, Alabama.

Though my new website is still under construction, you can view my portfolio here.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment